Join a Blog Carnival
A blog carnival is when a group of bloggers in the same niche all get together to create a community and each of them hosts an event. The event can run for a day or over several days.
They list blog posts from bloggers in the niche on a particular topic. Our group was from the parenting blogsphere and were primarily mummy bloggers and mumpreneurs. Our topic was Work Life Balance and my post was What is a Mumpreneur?
Our event runs for 2 weeks from 29th March to 12th April. You can catch it here hosted by Antonia Chitty from Family Friendly Working.
If you’re wondering if it would be a good idea to join a blog carnival yourself, have a think about the following benefits:
- It’s a great way to establish a new blog or get new readers
- You’ll drive traffic to your blog
- Your list will grow.
- It’s a great opportunity to develop on-line relationships
- It makes it easy to find new blogs in your niche
- Opportunities can arise for joint ventures
- You will create associations with bigger blogs in your niche
So, what are you waiting for? Check out which Blog Carnivals are currently running over at Blog Carnival and go party!